Intake form for New Students
Steps to Establish an Accommodation Plan:
- Complete the Online Intake Form. Be sure to fill out the form yourself, thoroughly and accurately.
- Send all supporting documentation to Disability Services by email or in person (firstname.lastname@example.org; Villa Maria #18). Please review the documentation guidelines listed on our website.
- Disability Services will contact you to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs in the academic environment after your documentation is submitted.
- Once approved for academic accommodations, you will receive a Letter of Accommodation (LOA) via email. You can also pick up the letter in person by visiting Villa Maria #18.
- Set up appointments with your professors during their office hours. Present your professor with your LOA and have a conversation about your accommodations to develop a plan for the semester.
- Once you have received accommodations for your first semester, you can quickly and easily renew your accommodation plan online for all following semesters.