The Immaculata Fund is the backbone of the University’s annual fundraising efforts, providing structure and flexibility for the University’s fiscal resources. A strong Immaculata Fund is crucial to support our greatest priority—our students.
- Thirty-seven percent of money raised from individuals and foundations during fiscal year 2016 was allocated to the Immaculata Fund, which provides support to Immaculata’s greatest priorities, student experiences and financial aid.
- Addresses implementation of new educational technology. The “extra boost” that alumni, parents, and friends provide allows us to keep up with state-of-the-art technology, teaching standards, and a quality education that prepare students for today’s and tomorrow’s job market.
- Supports student-centered education. Immaculata Fund gifts provide students with the opportunity to engage in a learning community that includes internships, international study programs, cooperative education, field and laboratory research experience, and service learning—which enhance their classroom experience.
- Strengthens our faculty and their teaching. Private gifts allow faculty to provide innovative experience in the classroom through participating in scientific and scholarly symposia and research. This in turn benefits students who get to see faculty at work, applying their expertise to solve problems and make new discoveries in their fields.
- Enriches campus co-curricular life by funding guest speakers, films, recitals, concerts, and sporting events and extends the Immaculata experience by providing educational and extra-curricular opportunities that reach beyond the classroom.
- Provides the same and continued opportunities for future students. Donor commitment and support allow Immaculata to continue the same tradition of a Catholic education that provided the relevant educational experience that Immaculata students have received in the past.
The Immaculata Fund invites donors to select an area of special interest.
Provides flexible and immediate use of dollars that help the University innovate, explore, and carry out its mission. Gifts to this area support a wide variety of ongoing University activities, providing resources for faculty and staff enrichment, financial assistance for students, and programs that enhance the quality of student life.
Funding scholarships assures that students will have the opportunity to engage in educational endeavors during their years at Immaculata. Almost 20% of the University’s operating budget is allocated to financial aid and scholarships.
Allows our outstanding faculty and staff to develop leading-edge academic programs and provide resources for students at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Immaculata’s educational programs are rooted in academic rigor, ethical integrity, Christian core values, and encourage a commitment to lifelong learning and professional excellence. Personalized attention is a hallmark of the University’s academic programs.
Athletics & Recreation
Support to 200+ varsity athletes and 23 intercollegiate NCAA Division III varsity teams for men and women. The University also sponsors several intramural programs focused on recreation and wellness. The specific aim of Immaculata athletics is to provide a quality competitive experience in an atmosphere of commitment, success and teamwork. Immaculata’s athletic programs instill discipline, teamwork, and commitment to student-athletes—qualities that are vital to their success in the workplace.
Our strength is your strength. Your financial support allows Immaculata to maintain a high standard of excellence.