Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Immaculata University, a Catholic academic community, founded and sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, is committed to the respect and dignity of all human persons. In keeping with the University’s mission and core values, Immaculata University:
- Creates a welcoming and supportive environment for all
- Strives to be inclusive and nurtures the spiritual, ethical, intellectual and social/physical wellbeing of all its members.
- Values service because justice demands action in favor of all members of the human family, especially the most vulnerable.
- Empowers all to seek truth, promote justice, and engage in dialogue between faith and culture.
- Seeks to create a world of greater solidarity, where all people are empowered to reach their full potential
Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Immaculata through our various programming initiatives: