To celebrate Villa Maria’s 100th anniversary in 2014, we captured some memories of the building from a few women who have a long-standing history with Immaculata:
- Sister Marie Roseanne Bonfini, IHM, ’57, Ph.D., became a faculty member in 1968 and served as assistant academic dean, vice president for Academic Affairs, director of institutional planning and research, and president (1992 to 2002)
- Sister Marie Lorraine Bruno, IHM, ’51, DLF, became a faculty member in 1971
- Sister Marian William Hoben, IHM, ’55, Ph.D., became a faculty member in 1960 and served as dean of development (1973 to 1978), academic dean (1978 to 1982), and president (1982 to 1992)
- Sister M. Carroll Isselmann, IHM, ’70, Ed.D., became a faculty member in 1981, served as vice president for Academic Affairs (1994 to 2009), and is currently director of Strategic Initiatives
- Sister Marie Hubert Kealy, IHM, ’57, Ph.D., faculty member since 1976, Cue and Curtain Players director from 1977 to 2005
- Kathleen (Kathy) Mendte Logan ’60
- Antoinette (Toni) Iaquinto Makowski ’60, served in the Development Office from 1980 to 2005
- Sally Tamburello Winterton ’68, Ed.D.
Take a peek back in time with them. Listen in on their little-known stories of student pranks, spunky Sisters, beloved staff members, and the fun and friendships that Villa Maria has housed over the years.