Why Summer Sessions?
- Get ahead—A great way to accelerate your degree
- Catch up—Missed a course? Need to get back on track?
- Focus on a single class—Conquer that tough course when you have time to focus!
- Three summer sessions to choose from
- Online, evening and day classes available
- Small classes, personal attention
Current IU Student
|Not currently an IU student? Interested in taking a class to transfer to your college or university? Learn more.||Are you currently an IU student? Learn more about summer studies.|
Important 2017 Dates
March 20, 2017:
Summer registration begins
*Summer Full Session:
May 9 - August 22
*Summer I Session:
May 9 - June 26 -OR-
May 22 - July 5
*Summer II Session:
July 6- August 16 -OR-
June 27- August 22
*Please check start and end dates of each course carefully. Some course start and end dates may vary from those listed above.
College of LifeLong Learning Admissions