Sophomore Year Experience
As a sophomore at Immaculata, you will participate in the Sophomore Year Experience (SYE), designed to enable you to make the connection between your first-year goals and where you will ultimately arrive as a senior.
Immaculata’s SYE program includes:
- A sophomore welcome back dinner and keynote speaker.
- Sophomore Escape—a personal and professional weekend retreat held off-campus.
- SYE Serves—a day-long service project
- Community building initiatives—speakers and other events such as a new Learning to Launch lecture series
- Professional workshops offered through the Office of Career and Professional Development, including Immaculata’s World of Work Week, Polishing Your Professional Presence Workshop, an ethical decision-making presentation, and the annual etiquette dinner.
- Access to an electronic resource guide that includes important information related to academics and Immaculata’s Pathways Program as well as social and leadership development information
- Opportunities to participate in a job shadowing program.
SYE promotes your success through activities and events designed to help you develop personally and professionally.
For more information about the Sophomore Year Experience Program, please e-mail SYE@immaculata.edu.