Basic User Create Work Order Page
To create a work order, click on the button highlighted in red titled “ Work Order ”
Next step is to fill out the work order. Fill out the form completely including:
- Select a “ Service Type” from the menu under the “Which” heading.
- Under the “ Where” heading enter details for the exact location of the problem
- Under the “What” heading, choose a “Symptom & Task” from the drop-down menu if available. If none is listed, or a task does not meet your needs, begin typing the description of the task to be performed inside the available text field.
Under “ When” heading Select a start date for the Work Order to begin, or accept the current date. “Start” time is optional *
*Even when a work order is submitted to be completed by a specific date, all efforts will be made to accommodate this date, however depending on work load there may be a delay in completed any work order.
- If the “Set Importance” control has been enabled, choose the value to indicate the importance of the work order. (Available values are: Normal , Medium , and High .)
- Click the “Submit” button to save the work order and continue to the “Overview” page. Click the “Submit & New” button to save the work order, but stay on the “Create Work Order” page to create a new work order. Click the “Submit & Same” button to save the work order and fill a new work order for the same location
NOTE: if you wish to “Discuss” the work order with the Originator by asking additional questions regarding the work order, use the “Discuss” Feature. This will allow you to communicate effectively with the originator and record your conversation and send out e-mail correspondence. Making notes to work order is made easy without having to e-mail anyone too, be sure NOT to select a user if you decide to exercise this option.
- Enter your message inside the “Outgoing” text field
- Select the E-mail recipient (Optional Copy others by highlighting theirs names inside DD)
- Click the Save button = Saving notes and sending out e-mail (leaving discussion box open to create another discussion)
Or Click the Save & Close = saving notes and sending out e-mail notifications and also closing the discussion box.
To add attachments, go to Overview screen and click on the Edit link, from Create work order page, upload the information by browsing for your attachment, title the name of your attachment and click the insert link. Finally, click the Update button.
If you have any questions regarding the work order request, please email service response at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you forgot your login password, go to http://www.immaculata.edu/netfacilities and request a new password.
Click on “forgot my password” link, Type your e-mail address and click the “Send Me my password button” a copy of your password will be sent to your inbox.
Click HERE to view a video for some basic training for the Net Facilities Application.