Enjoy fashion with a purpose! Immaculata's Fashion Merchandising Department will hold its third Spring Fashion Show, Expo and Auction in partnership with Wings for Success, which offers work-appropriate attire, advice and advocacy to women in need who are seeking employment. Wen Haircare Ambassador Gina Gannon will emcee this fund-raising event.
A $50 advance registration admission ticket will entitle attendees to:
- Watch a fashion show featuring the newest looks from local boutiques and designers, as well as Immaculata student designers.
- Cheer on teams of Wings for Success clients and volunteers in a catwalk competition as they vie to create the best look.
- Enjoy a fabulous selection of sweet and savory brunch treats, and browse vendor tables offering fashion and beauty products and services.
- Place silent auction bids on fabulous designer accessories.
- Take part in a workshop previewing Spring Fashion Trends. Chris Baeza, IU's Fashion Merchandising program director, will moderate one of the workshops.
All proceeds will benefit the work of Wings for Success, a Chester County non-profit, which annually serves more than 600 women seeking to move forward from challenging situations such as unemployment, homelessness, domestic abuse, and recovery from addiction.
Advanced registration for the full event is recommended and available on the Wings for Success website here until March 26, 2016. A limited number of admission tickets will be available at the door on April 2 for $65 until venue capacity is reached. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.