August 21 through August 23
Welcome to Immaculata Class of 2019 and new transfer students! The NSO staff is excited for your arrival! We cannot wait to help you check in and get ready to start the academic year.
Important Details for August 21 Check-in
On August 21, all students will receive a full schedule of NSO II and Welcome Week events at New Student Check-In. Please note that many of the NSO II sessions are required sessions as you enter Immaculata, so please plan accordingly.
Resident students will check in from 9 a.m. to noon in the Great Hall.
- Please park in Lot D (adjacent to Lourdes Hall) or Lot E (next to the Admissions and Financial Aid Center) for check-in.
- Once check-in is complete, you can move your personal belongings into your designated residence hall. You will not be able to start moving in until check-in is complete.
- Lunch will be on your own, and the NSO II Welcome Ceremony will be at 3:30 p.m.
Commuter students will check in from 10:30 a.m. to noon in the Great Hall.
- Please note that both Lot D and Lot E may be full due to move-in for the residential students. We recommend you park in Lot A.
- At noon, lunch for new commuter students will be provided by the Commuter Council in the Mac Shack located in the Terrace Level of Good Counsel Hall.
- The new commuter students meeting will take place at 2:30 p.m. in the Mac Shack.
Don’t forget! In order to receive a parking pass, you need to bring your license plate number and vehicle registration to check-in.
Family members and other guests are invited to stay through the Welcome Ceremony at 3:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the NSO office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-647-4400 ext. 3117.