Loyola Project

You are here

Project Status:

Completed in January of 2005

 

The $2.5 million Center for Nursing and Allied Health Sciences opened in January 2005 in the University’s Loyola Hall. The new center houses the nursing facilities for the Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) degree program and the R.N.-to-B.S.N. accelerated program, and it provides other amenities to the 2,000+ other students who attend classes in the College of LifeLong Learning and the College of Graduate Studies.

 

 

 

Features of the center include three classrooms (one of which is for health assessment instruction), a dining and lounge area with computer stations, a resource library, faculty offices, and a 40-seat amphitheater with “smart” desks and a wired podium. The needs of the handicapped are accommodated throughout and security is housed on this level. Most striking is the welcoming additional stone entrance that faces the parking area of Loyola. The original building was constructed in 1964. It houses the sciences, art, and education departments and serves as the hub for the administrative services of the College of Graduate Studies.

1145 King Road, Immaculata, PA. 19345
p. 610-647-4400 or call toll-free: 1-877-42 TODAY
Federal Compliance Links | Clery | Employment
Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved

1145 King Road, Immaculata, PA. 19345 p. 610-647-4400 or call toll-free: 1-877-42 TODAY
Federal Compliance Links | Clery | Employment
Immaculata University | Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved