LifeLong Learning

International students should apply before March 1 for fall admission to avoid problems with visa clearance and mail service delays. Applications for the term beginning in January must be completed by September 1.

If you are an international student applying to the College of LifeLong Learning as a new student, you must:

  • Have completed secondary school and have not enrolled in a regular session at any college or university
  • Complete the College of LifeLong Learning application
  • If you were not born and raised in an English-speaking country, or have not spent two recent years in an English-speaking school, you must submit a score from one of the official English proficiency exams listed below.
  • Submit certified copies of secondary school transcripts evaluated by a NACES-accredited company (e.g. WES, World Education Services). To apply for a WES evaluation, go to You must submit a course-by-course report.
  • Send in results of any leaving certificates or university entrance exams
  • Send in a copy of identification page of passport
  • Submit Proof of Financial Support Form, completed and signed by you and your parents or sponsor (if applicable) with a notarized or certified bank statement
  • Health and Insurance Information Form


Immaculata University | 1145 King Road, Immaculata, PA. 19345 | p. 610-647-4400 or call toll-free: 1-877-42 TODAY
Immaculata University is a Catholic, comprehensive, coeducational institution founded by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Copyright ©2012 All Rights Reserved | Federal Compliance Links | Clery