Immaculata University offers an array of undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs that prepare students for health care professions. With experienced faculty mentors, hands-on internships, and a unique emphasis on holistic care, an education in one of Immaculata’s health care programs will equip you to be a skilled practitioner, a knowledgeable problem-solver, and a compassionate healer.
Check out Immaculata's new programs: a pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training.
- Allied Health Science partnership programs with specialties in:
- Allied Health Science Track for Clinicians (requires 30 credits in an allied health clinical field)
- Athletic Training - NEW!
- Exercise Science with tracks in:
- Health Care Management (accelerated program)
- Music Therapy
- Nutrition—Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing- NEW!
- Pre-professional program for medical sciences, preparing undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students for careers such as physician's assistants, dentists, optometrists, podiatrists, or veterinarians
- R.N.-to-B.S.N. (accelerated program)
Graduate Programs and Certifications
- Master of Arts in Music Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing with concentrations in nursing education or nursing administration
- Master of Arts in Nutrition Education
Psychology—doctoral, master’s, and certification programs
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with School Psychology Certification
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with Elementary School Counselor Certification
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with Secondary School Counselor Certification
- Addictions Studies (Certification Only)
- Elementary School Guidance Counselor (Certification Only)
- School Psychology (Certification Only)
- Secondary School Guidance Counselor (Certification Only)
Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.) with Thomas Jefferson University
- Three years at Immaculata and three years at Thomas Jefferson University to earn a bachelor’s in exercise science and a doctor of physical therapy
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (M.S.O.T.) with Thomas Jefferson University
- Three years at Immaculata and two and a half years at Thomas Jefferson University to earn a bachelor’s in exercise science and a master’s in occupational therapy