The College of Graduate Studies is proud to offer select programs at off-site locations throughout Pennsylvania, in Delaware, and in New Jersey. Learn more about our educational partnerships, off-site offerings, and programs coming soon. Immaculata University’s community of scholarship may be closer than you think!
- Off-site cohort program designed to meet the needs of working adults
- Cohort model builds strong support network
- Timely program completion
- Late afternoon classes at a site near you
- Competitive tuition rates
- Dedicated student services team and experienced, supportive faculty
- Challenging and exciting curriculum
Accepting applications NOW for the following off-site cohort programs:
- Dixon University Center in Harrisburg, PA (starting January 2017)
- Montgomery County Community College University Center in Blue Bell, PA (starting January 2017)
- Bucks County Community College's Lower Bucks campus in Bristol, PA (starting January 2016)
- Milton Area School District in Milton, PA
- West Perry School District in Elliottsburg, PA
- Coatesville Area School District in Coatesville, PA
Please contact Mark Hammons at email@example.com or 484-323-3213 to learn more about off-site cohort opportunities, including locations, programs, admissions and registration.