Does your job provide these?
When the time comes, remember to ask about a 401k plan and health insurance. Competition for the right employee can be fierce, and keeping a great employee is even more fierce so along with small companies, Fortune 500 companies are getting into the game of employee-focused perks.
Companies offering unique job perks that encourage employees’:
- Software Advice
- Employees are encouraged once a year to work remotely from anywhere in the world for a month.
- JibJab Media
- Employees who make it to work by 10 a.m. Monday mornings are rewarded by free laundry service.
- Employees are granted two separate accounts: an “inspiration” account and a “professional development” account. Each employee receives $500 annually in each account and they can use it as they see fit.
- Brandsway Creative
- Every Friday afternoon, the eight employees at Brandsway Creative in New York City get together, not for a staff meeting, but for a yoga class.
- Allows employees to work their own hours, set their own schedules, and are not held to a standard number of hours per day or week. As long as we are accomplishing their goals and staying productive