Wondering what classes to take next semester?
Looking for your curriculum sheet and can’t find it?
Thinking of adding a minor and not sure what classes you need?
Not sure what classes or how many credits you need?
If you have questions like these, then you’re going to want to know about Degree Works.
Degree Works is a web-based degree audit tool designed to help both students and advisors view requirements toward completion of a chosen academic program.
Degree Works will be available for all students who have come to IU since the fall of 2014. Unfortunately, the system is not available to students who came prior to that.
Benefits of Degree Works
- Determine what requirements you need to fulfill in order to complete your degree.
- Identify what requirements you have completed in the general education, major, minor and concentration areas.
- View individual course grades and cumulative grade-point average (GPA).
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred.
- Know the prerequisites and co-requisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.
- See how your coursework could be applied toward another major, minor, or concentration using the What If feature.
- Use the Look Ahead feature to can see what your degree plan will look like when you have completed future terms.