Commencement 2013 Quick Facts
- Custom Announcements can be purchased through the mailer sent to student’s home address by the bookstore.
- Generic Announcements can be purchased in the bookstore starting April 1 through 30.
Bookstore Hours: Mon-Thurs. 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Phone: 610-647-4400 x3090
Legacy Photographics, the graduation photographer for Immaculata University, will be providing the following to help you create and treasure your graduation memories:
- Legacy will capture the graduate at the diploma presentation and the pictures will be emailed to the students IU email account
All students expecting to complete their degree in May 2013 must make sure they have completed all institutional requirements in order to receive their diploma and to participate in the commencement ceremony including:
- Completion of all academic requirements by May 6, 2013.
- Final grades for Spring 2013 coursework are due by Noon, May 7, 2013.
- Financial balances, including payment of all tuition and fees including library fines and parking fines must be cleared by May 3, 2013.
- Students with Federal Stafford loans must complete Exit Counseling online by May 1, 2013.
*Exit Counseling is completed online at http://www.nslds.ed.gov/. Click on “Exit Counseling” and simply follow the prompts. You will need to log in during the process which will require your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and PIN number from the Department of Education (same PIN number you used to complete your FAFSA and MPN). The entire process will take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Immaculata University is automatically notified weekly of all students who have completed their counseling sessions.
Failure to complete all the institutional requirements will delay graduation until August 2013.