Commencement 2014 Quick Facts
From April 1 through April 30, you may purchase academic attire in the bookstore. (Students waiting until after April 30 are not guaranteed to receive the proper size.)
|Associate's cap/gown||$ 45.98|
|Associate's gown alone||$ 30.98|
|Bachelor’s cap/gown/hood/tassel||$ 80.96|
|Bachelor’s hood alone||$ 34.98|
|Bachelor’s gown alone||$ 30.98|
|Master’s cap/gown/hood/tassel||$ 88.96|
|Master’s hood alone||$ 38.98|
|Master’s gown alone||$ 34.98|
|Doctoral cap/gown/hood/tassel||$ 109.96|
|Doctoral hood alone||$ 49.98|
|Doctoral gown alone||$ 45.98|
- Custom Announcements can be purchased through the mailer sent to your home address by the bookstore.
- Generic Announcements can be purchased in the bookstore April 1 through 30.
Bookstore Hours: Mon-Thurs. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Special Hours: Open until 9:00 p.m. during rehearsal and open from 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during Commencement.
Phone: 610-647-4400 x3090
Legacy Photographics, the graduation photographer for Immaculata University, will help you create and treasure your graduation memories. Legacy will capture each graduate at the diploma presentation, and the pictures will be emailed to your IU email account. If you have questions regarding your pictures, please contact Legacy Photographics at 610-269-1791 or www.legacyphoto.com.
All students expecting to complete their degree in May 2014 must make sure they have completed all institutional requirements in order to receive their diploma and to participate in the Commencement ceremony. These requirements include:
- Completion of all academic requirements by May 2, 2014.
- Final grades for spring 2013 coursework are due by noon, May 5, 2014.
- Financial balances, including payment of all tuition and fees including library fines and parking fines must be cleared by March 24, 2014.
- Students with Federal Stafford loans must complete Exit Counseling online by April 22, 2014. Exit Counseling is completed online at www.nslds.ed.gov. Click on “Exit Counseling” and simply follow the prompts. You will need to log in during the process, which will require your Social Security number, date of birth, and PIN number from the Department of Education (same PIN number you used to complete your FAFSA and MPN). The entire process will take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Immaculata University is automatically notified weekly of all students who have completed their counseling sessions.
Failure to complete all the institutional requirements will delay graduation until August 2014.