Military and Veterans Benefits
Immaculata University supports U.S. military personnel and veterans!
Academic advisors are here to assist you in every way as you explore higher education opportunities available to you at Immaculata. Our Veterans Administration Certifying Official is available to help you make the most of your benefits as you pursue your academic career with us.
To get started:
- Contact Janet Porter, Veterans Administration Certifying Official, at 610-647-4400, ext. 3246 or JPorter@immaculata.edu
- Bring your DD-214, your letter of eligibility or your notice of basic eligibility (NOBE), a copy of prior college transcripts, and military transcripts (e.g. AARTS for Army) for credit for prior learning (CPL) evaluation.
Together, we'll create an academic plan that is tailored to meet your needs.
We will help you secure GI Bill funds if you are eligible under one of the following veteran chapters:
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 1606 - Selected Guard and Reserve, based on Time in Service (TIS)
- Chapter 1607 - Selected Guard and Reserve with additional benefits due to increased TIS
- Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 35 - Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance
To learn more about other educational benefits, consult the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or call toll-free at (888)-442-4551.
Immaculata participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program. We recognize the important contributions and sacrifices you and your family have made and encourage you to enjoy one of the benefits of your service to our country!