Non-Traditional Student Week
The College of LifeLong Learning celebrated National Non-Traditional Student Recognition Week from November 3rd through November 9th. We celebrate you – our hard-working, career/school/family-juggling students – for all that you bring to Immaculata! We are happy to have you as students, on-campus, online, and off-site.
Congratulations to the winners of our essay contest! To celebrate Non-Traditiional Student Week, we asked CLL students what their Immaculata University experience has meant to them.
- Robin Sheeran - R.N. to B.S.N. program
- Kevin Baffa - B.A. in Communication
- Zach Masciantonio - B.S. in Business Administration
We hope you had a chance to participate in Non-Traditional Student Week at Immaculata, but if not, you can still learn more about student services.
- Writing Center – Lauren McCann, Online Coordinator
- Math Center – Del Ferster, Math Professor
- Counseling Services – Dr. Jamie Hagenbaugh, Director of Counseling Services
For more information, please contact Kate Kearney at email@example.com or 610-647-4400 ext. 3239.