LLI at IU Membership
LifeLong Learning Institute memberships are available to adults who are 50 and over. You can purchase a semester membership for $185 or become an annual member for $350. Membership allows you to register for up to 14 courses in one semester. Please be aware that annual memberships can only be purchased in the fall and spring.
- Up to 14 classes each semester
- Admission to weekly lunchtime lectures
- Social events on campus and throughout the region
- Access to Immaculata's Gabriele Library
- Join LLI Clubs such as book clubs, mahjongg club, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi access on Immaculata University’s campus
- Semester membership: $185
- Annual membership: $350
- Fall 2016: September 12 - November 18
- Spring 2017: February 13 - May 8
- Summer 2017: May 30 - June 30 (subject to change)
Learn More About the LifeLong Learning Institute: