LifeLong Learning Institute at Immaculata University
Immaculata University's new LifeLong Learning Institute will offer intellectual and cultural experiences in a welcoming atmosphere to Chester County residents in their retirement years!
Beginning in fall 2016, Immaculata University will offer over 60 courses designed for adults who are 50 and better! Registration for fall classes begins on July 18th at 9 a.m.
Follw these links for up-to-date course information:
- Fall 2016 LLI at IU Course Schedule
- Course Addendum
- Courses with Seats Available (SA) - Column lists seats available as of date/time of the report. Please note that we do not guarantee availability. Course locations will be finalized the week of September 5th. You will recive an e-mail with final classroom assignments.
- Fall 2016 LLI at IU Registration Form
- Fall 2016 Drop/Add Form
- LLI at IU FAQs
- LLI Parking Permit Form
Interested in receiving future mailings? Click here to be added to our mailing list. (A copy of the course schedule has been mailed to everyone on the mailing list. No additional hard copies will be mailed until after the Open House on July 19th).
Interested in teaching? Complete a Course Proposal Form here.
LifeLong Learning Institute Membership
Membership in the LifeLong Learning Institute at Immaculata will enhance your life and introduce you to a community of engaged and engaging peers. The people, courses, stimulating discussions, events, and easy access to campus, all add up to a unique experience.
As an LLI at IU member, you have the opportunity to:
- Register for up to 14 classes per semester of 50 and better courses and study groups.
- Attend special lectures, tours, workshops, and seminars. Most events are free to members; some may have a nominal fee.
For more information, call 484-323-3238.