Apply to a Master's Degree Program
If you have completed a bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited institution and have completed prerequisites in your proposed area of concentration with a "B" average, you may apply for admission to a graduate program. You must submit the following materials to the Graduate Admissions Office. (Some programs may require additional materials. Once we receive your application, we will send you a checklist for your program.)
- Online application form or printable application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 in the form of a check or money order.
- Official transcripts sent from each undergraduate and graduate school you have attended.
- Two (2) reference forms. References should be completed by academic professors or employers and forwarded directly to the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Acceptable scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). (If you have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or greater, you are not required to submit test scores.)
- A one-page essay discussing your professional goals and how graduate study at Immaculata will enable you to achieve those goals.
- Resume (subject to program requirements)
- Official interview with the department chair, designated advisor, and/or a graduate admission counselor (subject to program requirements)
M.A./Ed.S. in School Psychology additional requirements (fall start only) - Application deadline for fall admission is February 15th. Application materials must be received by the deadline.
If you are an international student, you must submit additional documentation:
- An original transcript of academic credentials, accompanied by an English translation, if necessary, and evaluated by an official agency recommended by the college.
- Certification of your financial support during the time of graduate study.
- An official score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), when appropriate. APIEL scores of 3-5 will also be accepted.
- Certification of your enrollment in an approved health and accident insurance program.
- A current 1-20 ID form.
- Enrollment in a full-time course of study is required for those with a student visa.
Based on the admission packet, you may be required to fulfill additional specified prerequisites prior to matriculation.
Please feel free to contact Graduate Admissions at 484-323-3223 or email@example.com.
Submit all inquiries and admission materials to: