Applying to Immaculata
Immaculata operates on rolling admissions. Decisions are sent within 3-4 weeks after all of the necessary materials have been received. Freshman and transfer student applications are available online through Immaculata's application or the Common Application by clicking on the graphics below:
If you are a returning user, log in here.
Download a paper version of the Immaculata application.
Download a paper version of the Common Application.
Please send your materials to:
Immaculata University Office of Admission
1145 King Road
P.O. Box 642
Immaculata, PA. 19345
- Admission application
- Official secondary school transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT test scores
If you are planning to transfer to Immaculata, please see the admission requirements for transfer students.
Some academic programs require you to submit additional application materials and meet additional requirements for admission:
- Pre-licensure Nursing Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy or Master of Science in Occupational Therapy Partnership Programs with Thomas Jefferson University
- Bioscience Technologies or Radiologic Sciences Partnership Programs with Thomas Jefferson University