Visit the Immaculata library site for full-text articles online. Proquest is a database of full-text nursing journals. Other databases you may find useful are ERIC (any education topic), JSTOR (for your humanities courses), LexisNexus (legal or business topics), or Academic Abstracts (cross-disciplinary). To access the databases online:
- Go the library web page and select "Find an Article."
- When prompted, enter your user name, firstinitiallastname (no spaces), and your password. (The default password is the last four numbers of your student ID number. E.g. A00123456)
- If you have trouble logging in, call the Help Desk (during regular business hours) at 610-647-4400 ext. 1234.
Also, you can use the libraries of the following colleges and universities, (including checking out books) with your Immaculata ID card:
- Neumann College
- Rosemont College
- Holy Family College
- Arcadia University
- Chestnut Hill College
- Cabrini College
- Gwynedd-Mercy College
The following public libraries can also be utilized:
- Bucks County Library Network
- Chester County Library System
- Delaware, the Digital Library of the First State
- Delaware County Library System
- Montgomery County Library & Information Network Consortium
Receiving articles by e-mail
You can have articles that are not available online in full text e-mailed to your Immaculata University account. To do this, on the library page, click "Interlibrary Loan" and click First-Time Users. You will be required to register. (You will need your student ID number and your Immaculata e-mail address.) If you need additional assistance with accessing your Immaculata e-mail, visit the campus portal online help.