Sister Donna earned an M.S. in counseling and human relations from Villanova University, and an M.S. in clinical psychology and a Psy.D. in clinical psychology from Loyola College in Maryland. Sister Donna is a licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania and a member of the American Psychological Association (APA), Pennsylvania Psychological Association (PPA) and the Society for Personality Assessment (SPA). Sister Donna completed her predoctoral internship and postdoctoral work at Saint Luke Institute in Silver Spring, Maryland. Prior to entering the field of psychology, she worked as a secondary school guidance director.
Sister Donna is the M.A. in Counseling field site coordinator. Her areas of interest include assessment, Rorschach, loss/grief, the integration of psychology and spirituality, human development, DBT, anxiety/stress and trauma. Sister Donna has published and presented on topics related to psychology and spirituality, DBT, mindfulness, grief/loss and interpersonal conflict. She also leads psychoeducational groups on human development issues for men and women religious.
- Advanced Assessment
- Personality Assessment
- History and Systems in Psychology
- Client-Centered and Relationship Theories and Therapies
- Cognitive and Behavioral Theories and Therapies
- Clinical Supervision, Consultation, and Management
- Treatment of Children and Adolescents
- Seminar in Counseling Psychology
- Psychotherapy Practicum and Seminar