The Josephine D. Versace Medal for Foreign Languages
(To be awarded at Commencement) The graduating student Foreign Language/IBFL major must have:
- achieved at least a 3.0 GPA.
- completed all language requirements at Immaculata University.
- passed successfully two years of a second language other than that of her/his concentration.*
- achieved the highest GPA in global languages in her/his class at Immaculata.
- given voluntary service to the Department and/or to the University.
* Special consideration should be given to a student who has studied three (3) or more global languages at Immaculata and has maintained a 3.5 GPA in all global language courses. In the event of a tie, the student with the highest general average will be awarded the Josephine D. Versace Medal for Foreign Languages.