Marketing Management B.S.
The Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management provides a solid foundation in marketing, advertising, research, law, business management, economics, and strategy. With a strong foundation in the liberal arts, our graduates are prepared to take marketing roles in a variety of business endeavors and are prepared to pursue advanced study in graduate programs.
The program is offered in the day time, at night, and fully online. New night and online classes are offered in a seven-week format.
Immaculata University’s Business and Accounting Department develops ethical, service-oriented business leaders for the global community.
The Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management offered by Immaculata University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes within the business programs meet the rigorous educational standards established by ACBSP. Immaculata University is committed to providing the highest quality business education for our students, as evidenced by this accreditation.
- Dynamic learning experiences that develop responsibility, respect, timeliness, trust, and initiative
- Faculty with extensive business experience, including serving as corporate CFOs, financial planners, economists, business owners, sales professionals, federal regulators, and consultants
- Technology integrated into the curriculum
- Entrepreneurial and networking opportunities through Enactus
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Club, which publishes a semi-annual newsletter and tours companies to learn about business operations
- Guest presentations from successful business professionals
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of your degree program, you will be able to:
- Understand the balance of theory and practice as it applies to the various sectors of the world of business, accounting, finance, marketing and economics
- Exercise effective interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Use technology effectively to enhance productivity and efficiency on both individual and organizational levels
- Use your business skills to make a difference in the world with the highest level of integrity and ethics
- Techniques for strategic marketing management
- Advertising and brand management
- Global marketing and trade
- Effective use of business information
- Resource allocation
- Marketing research and analysis
- Understanding and leading groups
Higher education significantly increases marketability and earning potential. A Bachelor of Science in Marketing Management will give you a solid understanding of marketing and the skills for effective communication, strategizing, decision-making, and teamwork. You will have a working knowledge of global markets, foreign cultures, and business organizations, and the analytical skills to make economic and operating decisions.
With your degree in marketing management, you may choose to pursue the following careers:
- Marketing operations
- Sales representative
- Market research analyst
- Advertising manager
- Product management
- Marketing manager
In addition, a marketing management degree prepares you for graduate work in a number of fields or for further training. Many of our students pursue dual majors or minors in business administration, economics or graphic arts to add depth to their career opportunities.
For the traditional day program, all courses for the degree, including both major requirements and the academic core, can be completed in four years by following a course plan for the program.
For the evening accelerated or online program, courses required for the major may be completed in two years by taking nine credits per semester in the fall, spring and summer.
View a list of courses required to complete the B.S. in Marketing Management.
Students must complete a business internship and associated practicum course that provides practical experience and connects course material with the business world. Working adults typically use their work experience in place of the internship.
Our students have recently completed internships at:
- Vizion Group
- Comcast Spectacor
- Lincoln Financial
- Reading Phillies
- Betsey Johnson Designs
- 95.7 Ben FM Radio