Business Administration A.S.
The Associate of Science in Business Administration provides a solid business foundation in organizational operations, economics, accounting, and related business dynamics. Combined with a strong liberal arts core, our graduates are prepared to take operating roles in a variety of business endeavors.
The program is offered during the day, in the evening, and online. Accelerated evening and online classes are offered in a seven-week format.
Immaculata University’s Business and Accounting Department develops ethical, service-oriented business leaders for the global community.
The program is designed to produce graduates who are proficient in:
- Analyzing and designing business processes
- Global marketing and trade
- Effective use of business information
- Resource allocation
- Communicating effectively in a business environment
The Associate of Science in Business Administration offered by Immaculata University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The ACBSP accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes within the business programs meet the rigorous educational standards established by ACBSP. Immaculata University is committed to providing the highest quality business education for our students, as evidenced by this accreditation.
- Dynamic learning experiences that develop responsibility, respect, timeliness, trust, and initiative
- Faculty with extensive business experience, including serving as corporate CFOs, financial planners, economists, business owners, sales professionals, federal regulators, and consultants
- Technology integrated into the curriculum
- Entrepreneurial and networking opportunities through Enactus
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Club, which publishes a semi-annual newsletter and tours companies to learn about business operations
- Guest presentations from successful business professionals
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of your degree program, you will be able to:
- Understand the balance of theory and practice as it applies to the various sectors of the world of business, accounting, finance, marketing and economics.
- Exercise effective interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Use technology effectively to enhance productivity and efficiency on both individual and organizational levels.
- Use your business skills to make a difference in the world with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
Higher education significantly increases marketability and earning potential. An Associate of Science in Business Administration will give you a solid understanding of business practices and the skills for effective communication, strategizing, decision-making, and teamwork. You will have a working knowledge of global markets and business organizations, and the analytical skills to make economic and operating decisions.
With your degree in business administration, you may choose to pursue the following careers:
- Operations manager
- Customer service manager
- Meeting and convention planner
- Sales representative
View a list of courses required to complete the A.S. in Business Administration.
Courses to satisfy the major may be completed during the day, in the evening or online.