College of Undergraduate Studies

Financial Assistance

If you study abroad, you are eligible for federal funding, that is, Stafford Loans, Parent Plus Loans, Pell Grants (if eligible), Federal Perkins Loans, and SEOG grants (if eligible). You are not eligible for Immaculata grants and scholarships.  If you are taking an accredited course, you may be eligible for your PHEAA state grant as well. NAFSA: Association of International Educators provides thorough information about study abroad finances.

Federal scholarships include the following: The David L. Boren Undergraduate Scholarships for Study Abroad and Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarships. If you receive a federal Pell grant, you are eligible to apply for a Gilman Scholarship.

Other types of aid are also available. These include state aid, third-party scholarships, and exchange programs. Consult with the Financial Aid Office to see if state aid is applicable to your study abroad program. Third-party scholarships become available when you choose a specific study abroad program. Exchange scholarships are available for universities that have formed a partnership with Immaculata.

Check the U.S. Study Abroad Scholarships and Grants List for other possible scholarships and grants.

Immaculata University | Copyright © All Rights Reserved | Federal Compliance Links | Clery Statistics |
1145 King Road, Box 642, Immaculata, PA. 19345 | p. 610-647-4400 x3060 or call toll-free: 1-877-42 TODAY |
Immaculata University is a Catholic, comprehensive, coeducational institution founded by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.