Online Degree-Completion Programs
Your busy schedule shouldn’t stop you from moving forward in your field. Immaculata University offers several online degrees to fit your life and your goals. Our career-focused undergraduate degrees are transfer-friendly – we accept up to 72 undergraduate credits for bachelor’s degrees – and the programs allow you to complete your coursework on your schedule.
Immaculata’s online degree programs have the same dedicated professors and staff supporting you as if you were in an actual classroom.
Why study online at IU?
- You'll work with student success coaches and academic advisors. This support contributes to a 92% retention rate for our online students.
- Take classes online, in the classroom, or both
- Navigate seamlessly from course to course
- Learn from exceptional faculty with expertise in their field
- Take advantage of career and professional development services
Explore these online degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
- R.N. to B.S.N., Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Associate of Science in Business Administration