The College of LifeLong Learning offers flexible, career-oriented degree programs in a variety of formats. Let our staff help you create a plan to achieve your individual goals.
- Business Administration (associate)
- Business Management (bachelor's)
- Marketing Management
Health Care Programs
Liberal Arts & Sciences Programs
- Liberal Studies
- Pre-K through Grade 4 Education
- Pre-K through Grade 4/Special Education
- Secondary Education Certification with concentrations in:
Professional Studies Programs
Students in the College of LifeLong Learning are also welcome to take majors offered during the day.