The College of LifeLong Learning offers flexible, career-oriented degree programs in a variety of formats. Let our staff help you create a plan to achieve your individual goals.
- Business Administration (associate)
- Business Management (bachelor's)
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
Health Care Programs
- Health Care Management
- Health Information Management
- R.N. to B.S.N.
- School Nurse Certification
Liberal Arts & Sciences Programs
- Liberal Studies
- Pre-K through Grade 4 Education
- Pre-K through Grade 4/Special Education
Secondary Education Certification with concentrations in:
- Business and Computer Education (K-12)
- Family and Consumer Sciences (N-12)
- Social Studies/History
Professional Studies Programs
Students in the College of LifeLong Learning are also welcome to take majors offered during the day.