Faculty Network and E-mail Access Instructions
Follow the instructions below after you have completed and submitted to your department chair the Adjunct Faculty Network Login/E-mail Request Form.
You need this login whenever you wish to use campus computers or when you want to search the Gabriele Library databases and access full-text articles on or off campus.
- You will be prompted to enter your "domain" from a drop-down menu: your domain is “Academia”
- Your network login name will be: firstinitial + lastname, lowercase, no spaces (ex: jsmith)
- Password for network login is your birthdate in the 6-digit format of mmddyy (ex. 081965)
Immaculata’s e-mail portal – MyIU – allows you access to your Immaculata e-mail account as well as connections to campus events, information, and announcements. Eventually, this e-mail access will be required for faculty access to class lists and grade sheets.
- Your MyIU password is normally your birthdate in the format of mmddyy. Once you log in, you may wish to change your password using the "My Account" link. E-mail is viewed in the center of the MyIU tab.
- Once in MyIU, you may wish to set the preference to save sent items in the Sent folder. Click the e-mail icon (it looks like an envelope) at the top right of the screen; in the new window, click on the “Option” tab. Click “Message Preferences” and check the box saying “Send a copy of all messages to 'Sent Items' folder.”
PLEASE NOTE: The MyIU portal is a new tool for the Immaculata University community. If you have any problems or questions regarding your account, you should contact the Office of Technology Services help desk (at either 610-647-4400, ext. 1234, or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Office of Curriculum Development and Support
28 Villa Maria Hall
Immaculata, PA 19345-0664
610-647-4400, ext. 3033 or 3062